Mailboxes for RSOs
- If registered student organizations would like a mailbox
- Apply for one at the Student Activity Center (SAC)
- Available on a first come first serve basis at no charge
- Mailbox applications can be found on the SAC Governing Board website
- RSOs must pick up mail in a timely manner
- Suggested pick-up time: once per week
- If you have a mailbox and no longer need or want it:
- Inform the SAC Governing Board at email@example.com.
- The Center for Leadership and Involvement is no longer accepting mail for RSOs
- The Wisconsin Union has mailboxes available for rent.
- $10 per semester and summer.
- For rental information and to sign up, call the Office Manager of the Facilities Office (608)262-4400